"The photos look amazing!...Thanks again for *everything*! People who have seen some of the pictures via Nan's FB page have not stopped gushing about how beautiful they are, and we of course agree. You & Kyle were great (and fun) to work with and we love the results."
~ Michael & Nan, Geneseo 2011
"We are SO happy with the pictures!!!! Absolutely love them!!! We just got back from Aruba and it was an awesome surprise to come home too!! You did a wonderful job and we are more then pleased!! Seriously, amazing job Elise! We appreciate you staying later and everything you did for us." ~ Rachel & Michael, Rochester 2011
"I want you to know how happy we are with the photos. I would love to bring you business and I know my wedding coordinater (Deb Bergart) was very impressed with you. Thank you so much for capturing the best night of my life so beautifully."
~Kristin & Jeff, Rochester 2011
"I wanted to let you know how beautiful I think your photos turned out. I think you captured all the highlights of the wedding and every one them turned out just great...The two of you are very professional and artistic and we will certainly recommend you to all of our friends. Thanks again,"
~ Patty (MOB), Rochester 2011
"1. Competitive Pricing: Elise was by far the best value for our money. Not only was she fairly and competitively priced, she offered more in her packages than other photographers. She was also very flexible with customizing a package and price to best suit our needs. Bottom line: we got a lot more for a lot less!
2. Timeliness of Delivery: We received online digital proofs of all 700+ photographs within about 3-4 days following our wedding. Within about a week, Elise sent us the order form for our album. My wife and I were blown away by the timeliness!
3. Customer Service: Excellent, top to bottom! It’s obvious Elise and her team LOVE what they do and want the customer to be just as happy. Elise was easy to get in contact with, responded quickly to any queries or comments, and made every effort to provide customized service tailored to our event and our needs.
4. Professionalism: Completely professional in every way. Took the lead to get everything done in an efficient manner, yet was upbeat, calm, and congenial at all times. Elise and Kyle did a fantastic job taking charge when they needed to and blending into the background when needed as well. Also it should be noted that Elise and Kyle worked throughout the ENTIRE event: through the ceremony and all the way to the last dance of the 5-hour reception. I’ve never seen another photographer work so hard at a wedding!
5. Creativity & Quality of Photography & Products: One of the reasons we went with Elise was for Elise’s artistic eye for unique and interesting shots. She has a way of finding a fresh way to capture the simplest things. She worked hard to infuse our personalities into a lot of the pictures which really brought the photographs to life! She also used every possible location at the church to ensure a variety of backgrounds and angles. A wonderful mix of candid and posed shots, as well as shots of people and shots of things. The quality of the photographs is top-notch. It’s clear Elise uses only the best photography equipment. Elise and Kyle were very mindful of the lighting conditions as well and did everything in their power to ensure each picture had adequate lighting.
6. Likelihood to recommend: We’d recommend Elise to absolutely anyone looking for a fantastic photography experience! She and her team come with our HIGHEST recommendation! If I didn’t live across the country from her, I would strongly encourage all of my soon-to-be-wed friends to consider Elise!
7. Overall Satisfaction: Completely satisfied, 100%!! We could not have asked for a better photographer, experience, or result! We cannot say enough positive things about this company!!
Overall Satisfaction with Assisting Photographer (if applicable): Kyle did an excellent job as Elise’s assistant. He captured some wonderful shots of the groom and groomsmen getting ready, was professional and kind throughout the entire event, and did a great job helping out where needed. It was great to have two cameras going to ensure that no important moment was missed!"
~ DJ & Mary Alice, Sherman Oaks, CA 2011
“You did such a great job with our wedding photos! Thank you so much for capturing it in a way that we can feel
the moments when we look at them. You will see us again for sure when little ones come. We wouldn’t go to
anyone else!...We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family!” ~ Mike & Stacie Anderson
“I just wanted to thank you for sending our guestbook! We just opened it today and it was beyond my expectations!!!!!!! Thank you so much for putting such a wonderful book together! WE LOVE IT!” ~ Stephanie Grattan
“You did one heck of a job too, best photographer I have even seen. I see that our wedding pictures are up and they are GORGEOUS!!!!!” ~Rita Boyce, Batavia
“Aww they came out awesome and there are a few that we want to order from you cuz they are super cute!!!” ~Leanne George, Batavia
“Our maternity pictures were amazing!! You made us feel very comfortable and we had a lot of fun. You’re so creative and created great outcomes!!”
~ Sarah Christ, LeRoy
“I was checking out your website and you do a phenomenal job!!! I love when pics make you FEEL. Yours do. LOVE them!". ~ Jessica Dembik Scheidt
“I... could not find anything that caught my eye and that was in a good price range. I really like what you have to offer with your prices. ...other photographers that I was going to go with started at $2000 and had nothing to offer...”
~ Emmy Koch, Honeoye Falls
“The pictures are beautiful!!!! There are so many that are my favorites - you really did an amazing
job. I am beyond excited about these photographs. You have a very good eye for portraying little
details and moments in a very artistic way. Chris and I thank you so much for capturing every special
moment of our special day. Thank you for being so easy going and so sweet throughout the mass
chaos :) I will be coming to you for photography for every momentous occasion and I will recommend
you to everyone I know!” ~ Stephanie, Canandaigua
"Your pricing was amazing (and everything that was included) compared to the other
photographers in the area. Pictures were great and you took a lot of initiative on your
own, especially at our reception...and the photobooks and slideshow video are so great,
we get so many compliments whenever anyone looks at them. Very happy with everything!”
~ Katie, Leicester
"I wanted to tell you how much we LOVE the CD!! and the album.......we are 100% satisfied with the end results.” ~ Ann, Oswego (Mother of the Bride)
1. Competitive Pricing-At first your price seemed a little high. But after considering all that was offered, I felt very satisfied! Although there where "cheaper" photographers, they did not seem to have the quality and ability that digi darlings did. 2. Timeliness of Delivery-Each order I was shocked at how soon I received items! I never dreamed my photos would be available to view online in less then a week! 3. Customer Service-You where always willing to answer questions and reassure me that you where willing to do whatever I needed! I liked how you had a questionnaire to get to know the bride and groom better! I felt like you where trying to adapt your photography style to what was important to me! 5. Creativity & Quality of Photography & Products-I can honestly say, there wasn't a photo that I didn't love! 6. Likelihood to recommend-I already have! Several times! 7. Overall Satisfaction-If I had to get married again, you would be one of the few things I wouldn't change! Parents, siblings, and guests have loved the photos and the picture books! Everything was very tasteful and showed everyone having a wonderful time! ~ Anna. Rochester
"Booking with Digi Darlings Photography was the most important decision we made for our wedding! We couldn't be more pleased with the professional yet personable service we received. With Digi Darlings we were able to get way more for the same price as other photographers and the photo and book quality are outstanding! Working with Digi Darlings was very comfortable and everything ran so smooth and on time. From the consultation to the the wedding everything was perfect and any questions along the way were answered. I'm so happy we decided to do both the engagement shoot and the wedding because the guest sign in book was perfectly created from the engagement session, it also gave us the opportunity to get to know the crew before the big day. Thanks Elise for the creativity of the photos and capturing every special moment to help us share and remember our wedding day! Were so glad you were a part of it! We will recommend you to everyone needing your services!" ~ Arnold & Jamie Parsons
"You and Sarah were amazing, very professional and a pleasure to work with. We are looking forward to working with you again for family/baby portraits in the very near future!
1. For the amount of time you spent, the products we received: 10/10
2. We were extremely pleased by the short time it took to view the pictures: 10/10
3. You responded to phone calls and e-mails very quickly: 10/10
4. We were pleased at your level of professionalism: 10/10
5. These pictures were amazing, very creative, and you captured all of our imagined shots: 10/10
6. I have recommended you to a lot of people, and given out your website: 10/10
7. We loved you! 10/10
8. Sarah and Bridgette were wonderful to work with: 10/10
THANK YOU for everything!" ~ Rachel & Jake Towsley